Solo trip to Barcelona
So I booked my flights this evening, I am a bit excited. I have never been on holiday on my own. I mean, is it normal? I do a lot of shit on my own but this is something else. I’ve compiled a list of what I am going to do…
1. Jog in the morning like they do in the movies,
2. Find the tiniest quaint cafe that serves a vast selection of pretentious coffees for instagrams sake,
3. Eat out at expensive restaurants because “i’m on holiday!”
4. Get a swanky appartment with a balcony that overlooks the beach so I can eat my porridge on there in my boxers.
5. Meet a senorita, rescue her from a drug cartel, bring her back to England and make some caramel babies! Holler!
IF I EVER OPEN A MENS STORE
Here is a list of brands I would definitely get!
Fill the Bill
Gypsy & Sons